Excel 2010 Visual Quick Tips
<table width="90%" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td class="quotecodeheader"> Code:</td>
</tr><tr><td class="codebody">Type: PDF
Work smarter and faster in Excel 2010 with this quick, practical guide!
Want quick answers to your Excel 2010 questions? This handy guide breaks down big tasks into bite-sized how-tos that quickly show you how to accomplish what you want to do. Full-color screenshots and numbered steps clearly explain dozens of features and functions-while shortcuts, tips, and tricks help you save time and boost productivity. There's no fluff-these nuggets are pure gold Excel essentials. And the book's handy 6" x 9" size makes it even easier for you to find what you need.
* Demystifies the 2010 version of Excel, the world's leading spreadsheet application that is part of Ms Office 2010
* Walks you through dozens of new features and functions
* Helps you migrate from older versions of Excel and ramp up to new Excel functionality in no time
* Uses straightforward descriptions and explanations, full-color screenshots, and easy-to-follow numbered steps to help you glean what you need, fast
* Boosts your productivity with shortcuts, tips, and tricks that help you work smarter
* Make Excel 2010 work for you with the invaluable quick tips in Excel 2010 Visual Quick Tips.