Read data from scratched CD/DVDs, unreliable LAN(Wi-Fi), damaged flash disks. .
AnyReader is a software is very useful for copying files from scratched CDs or defective floppy/hard disks.
Effectively copy corrupt data from any type of disks or faulty connections when standard copy methods fail. AnyReader supports resumed downloads from a remote PC if the connection was broken during the copy process (especially useful for unreliable Wi-Fi networks).
AnyReader is great for copying files from scratched CD/DVDs or defective floppy/hard disks. Normally, when your computer is unable to copy files from a damaged disk it will abort and delete the part of the file it has copied. AnyReader will continue copying the file right to the end; any data that hasn't been recovered after several retries is replaced with blanks.
This will allow you to effectively read every byte of information that can be read. Here are some situations where AnyReader can help: your CD/DVD drive can't read a bad, scratched or trashed disks; the standard copying method fails because of an error, such as "(Bad CRC) A cyclic redundancy check (CRC) checksum error occurred", "Cannot read from the source file or disk", an unknown error or a bad disk; you have 2 bad copies of a file that you would like to put right; you can't download a file across a wireless LAN because of a bad connection, etc.
Here are some key features of "AnyReader":
· Reads files from disks with physical damage.
· Allows you to copy files from disks with problems such as bad sectors, scratches or that just give errors when reading data.
· Reads data as much as possible.
· Reads data from the erroneous network connections. It supports resumed downloads from the remote PC if connection was broken during the copy process.
· Support file sizes up to file system limits.
· Easy to use, intuitive wizard-driven interface.
· Pentium 120
· 32 MB RAM
What's New in This Release:
· New feature: audio CD ripping.