- Eufloria v2.06 (Eng/Ger/Fr/Spa/It/Du/Por/Rus)
(c) by Rudolf Kremers & Alex May
- Date: 04-12-2010 - Protection: None
- Release: Full - Supplied by Liandri
About the Game
Eufloria is an ambient game of space exploration and conquest that employs surprising themes of plant growth and bio mechanical evolution.
The game allows the player to explore a beautifully realized universe rendered in a style that is both unique and compelling. Eufloria's aesthetics are reminiscent of children's books like "the little prince" and the gameplay is supported by an original ambient soundtrack by Brian Grainger.
Gameplay revolves around conquering asteroids in space and using their resources to literally grow and nurture new semi-organic plants and creatures to do the player's bidding.
The player is pitched again several teams of AI opponents that all vie for the same resources and can offer fierce opposition.
- A single player campaign boasting 25 diverse levels
- A skirmish mode with 8 highly replayable additional levels
- An unlockable 3rd mode with new graphics, and tougher AI
- Procedural content that makes each play session unique
- A unique soundtrack of over 2 hours of music created by Brian Grainger, AKA
- Intuitive and almost completely mouse-based interface
- Integrated LUA Scripting allowing for enormous modding potential, to allow
for additional user generated content
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP SP2; Windows Vista
- Graphics: Currently not compatible with Intel's onboard integrated mobile
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB