Size 6.082 MB 0 seeders Added 2010-12-15 11:07:31
<span class="bold">View, Edit, and Reverse Engineer EXE and DLL Files.</span>
PE Explorer is the most feature-packed program for inspecting the inner workings of your own software, and more importantly, third party Windows applications and libraries for which you do not have source code.
PE Explorer lets you open, view and edit a variety of different 32-bit Windows executable file types (also called PE files) ranging from the common, such as EXE, DLL and ActiveX Controls, to the less familiar types, such as SCR (Screensavers), CPL (Control Panel Applets), SYS, MSSTYLES, BPL, DPL and more (including executable files that run on MS Windows Mobile platform).
<span class="bold">Your Way for Viewing and Editing PE Files</span>
PE ExplorerPE Explorer gives you the power to look inside these PE binary files, perform static analysis, reveal a lot of information about the function of the executable, and collect as much information about the executable file as possible, without executing it.
PE Explorer leaves you with only minimal work to do in order to get an analysis of a piece of software. Once you have selected the file you wish to examine, PE Explorer will analyze the file and display a summary of the PE header information, and all of the resources contained in the PE file. From here, the tool allows you to explore the specific elements within an executable file.
Besides being an effective Resource Editor, PE Explorer also provides several tools that elevate it to Power Coder status: an API Function Syntax Lookup, Dependency Scanner, Section Editor, UPX Unpacker, and a powerful yet easy-to-use Disassembler. With PE Explorer you can view and inspect unknown binaries, examine and edit the properties of EXE and DLL files, and correct and repair the internal structures of any PE (portable executable) files with the click of a button. PE Explorer is intended to be used in various scenarios such as software development, forensics practice, reverse engineering, extensive binary security analysis and binary auditing processes.
<span class="bold">With PE Explorer You Can</span>
* See what's inside an executable and what it does
* Change and customize the GUI elements of your Windows programs
* Track down what a program accesses and which DLLs are called
* Understand the way a program works, behaves, and interacts with others
* Verify the publisher and the integrity of the signed executable files
* Say good bye to digging through bloated help files just to hash out an API reference
* Open UPX-, Upack- and NsPack-compressed files seamlessly in PE Explorer, without long workarounds
* Special support for Delphi applications
<span class="bold">One Program, Many Tools</span>
* PE Header and Section Viewer/Editor
* Fast Resource Viewer and Advanced Resource Editor
* Exported/Imported API Function List Viewer
* Dependency Scanner
* Digital Signature Viewer
* UPX, Upack and NsPack Static Unpackers
<span class="underline"><span class="bold">Installation Instructions</span></span>
To Install Heaventools PE Explorer v1.99 R6
follow The Onscreen Instructions By The Installer
When Finish Installing UnTick -> [ Launch PE Explorer ]
And Click Finish To Complete The Setup,Now Dont Start The
Program And Make Sure Its Not Running, Now Open The Folder
[ A.C. Patch ] And Run PE Easy Patch By Adrian Dennis
Done Enjoy !!! .
For Cool Downloads Head Over To My Site
|Heaventools PE Explorer v1.99 R6 By Adrian Dennis.rar||6.082 MB|