Unzip the Rar/Zip basically
1. Install Hitman Pro Setup Given
2. Copy the patch to its installation directory
3. Open The Patch & Click Patch
4. Your Done now Seed & If Possible Leave Feedback
Hitman Pro 3 is a fast All-in-One tool to locate, identify and remove viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware. Hitman Pro 3 will quickly show if your PC is infected with malicious software. Research shows that many computers are infected, even if they have an up-to-date security suite installed, and that a combination of different anti malware programs would be required to prevent infection. Hitman Pro 3 uses innovative cloud computing techniques to detect and remove potential malware threats with minimal impact on system performance. A further benefit of this technology is that you need never again download definitions on a hourly / daily basis as this is all managed in the cloud further reducing the impact on your PC. Scanning your PC is free for the life of the product. Users can take a paid for subscription to cover malware removal after the first 30 days free use.
Changes in Build 118:
* Added ability to change values in raw registry hives (bypassing Windows APIs).
* Improved the removal of rootkit drivers that are set to start at boot.
* Improved scan speed (5-15% on traditional hard disks).
* Added ability to repair an invalid security zone. An invalid zone prohibits running ActiveX controls on for example the Microsoft Management Console.
* Added ability to repair the NoFolderOptions policy.
* Changed the default "Remove" action label on infected critical system files into "Replace". The old text confused some users. Please note that Hitman Pro never deletes critical system files or the master boot record. By design, Hitman Pro replaces (when available) infected files or code with verified clean safe versions and data.
* Changed the "Do not remove" label into "Ignore".
* Updated End-User License Agreement (EULA): The "Free License" permits you to use one copy of the Software solely for personal, noncommercial purposes.
Second Opinion Malware Scanner
If your child is not feeling well and you suspect he or she has a virus infection you're going to visit your doctor. But what do you do when the doctor tells you that he cannot find anything but your child still does not feel very well? Of course, you go to visit another doctor for a second opinion.
This is the same what Hitman Pro does for your computer. Hitman Pro is a second opinion scanner, designed to rescue your computer from malware (viruses, trojans, rootkits, etc.) that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken (such as anti virus software, firewalls, etc.).
Why A Second Opinion?
Research shows that computers are still run a chance of getting infected because the existing anti virus program is not giving you a 100% protection. "32% of computers infected, despite presence of anti virus program." Read more...
Just relying on a single vendor is not sufficient to completely protect you. You do need a second source to make sure you are secure. But in most cases, installing a second anti virus program is not a viable solution. Two programs are effecting the performance of the computer dramatically, and sometimes even conflict causing the computer to crash.
Hitman Pro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). Hitman Pro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive.
Hitman Pro offers you a Free Scan for a second opinion. It is designed to check if your security measures work. If nothing is found (and we sincerely hope so), then you will never need a license. When a virus is found, then you will receive a free 30-day license to remove the threat.
SurfRight has done an extensive research of malware files to determine the common characteristics (behaviour) of malware. The Hitman Pro client uses this research in its Behavioural Scan, when it scans the computer for virus activities or suspicous files that have the characteristics of malware. Click here for more details about the Behavioural Scan.
For the files that are classified as suspicious, the Hitman Pro client sends a request to the Scan Cloud for confirmation if these files are indeed malicious. The Scan Cloud is a cluster of multiple computers, residing on the Internet. The Scan Cloud will respond to this request with the answer:
When the file is unknown, the Hitman Pro client uploads the file to the Scan Cloud where the file is scanned using the anti virus programs of 5 different vendors. Each of these anti virus programs analyzes the file and responds with "safe" or "malicious". Click here for more details about the Scan Cloud.
When the file is classified as malicious by the Scan Cloud, the Hitman Pro client is placing the infection into quarantine. Various techniques ensure that all infections are completely removed without false positives. Click here for more details on the removal process.
Who Should Use Hitman Pro?
* Computer users can use the Free Scan of Hitman Pro as a quick check (less than 5 minutes) to ensure that the existing anti virus program has not missed a threat.
* Help Desk and Support organizations can use the Free Scan of Hitman Pro as a quick check for viruses and other malware. It can be run from USB or CD/DVD. No installation is required.
* Website owners can offer the Free Scan of Hitman Pro as a service to visitors for a quick second opinion.
Windows XP/Vista/2000/2003/2008/Windows 7
All Above With 32 Bits Only[x86]
All my Uploads Are Scanned With
If You Find Something "Un-Clean" In Any Of My Torrents, Consider That It May Be A False Positive(Alert) And If you Are Sure Please Report It To Me So I Would Remove It.http://h33t.com/donate.php