<strong>Perfect Disk 10.0 Pro - Full</strong>Features:
Automatic Disk Defrag
● Microsoft certified for Windows 7
● Centralized management and control
● Automatic notification of fragmentation issues
● Automatic background defragmentation
● Flexible scheduling options
● Patented advanced file placement technologyCentralized Management and Control
Enterprise management of the PerfectDisk disk defragmentation software is provided by the PerfectDisk Enterprise Console. The Console can be used to deploy and configure PerfectDisk throughout your enterprise. Other capabilities include:
* A digital dashboard that provides a visual overview of fragmentation issues in your enterprise
* 11 user-configurable reports including warnings and alerts with automatic email notifications
* Network wide access to drive statistics for reports that track trends and system configurations
* Configure PerfectDisk, including automatic disk defrag, to any combination of groups or individual computers with easy to follow wizards
PerfectDisk can also be deployed and configured using Active Directory® Group Policy Administrative Templates.
The warning and alert system provided by the PerfectDisk Enterprise Console allows IT staff to become aware of issues and to deal with them without interrupting user productivity. Performance problems can be addressed before they become serious issues that impact user productivity and create additional workloads for everyone from users to Help Desk and Senior IT staff members.
The Windows 7 defragmenter provides no mechanism for enterprise management and control. This forces IT staff to manually configure the Windows 7 defragmenter on a machine by machine basis. No centralized reporting is provided, so your IT staff will always be completely unaware of either the quality of the job being done, or whether defrag tasks are even executing as planned.Automatic Disk Defrag-Flexible Unattended Operation
Through AutoPilot Scheduling™, PerfectDisk provides maximum flexibility and control so defragmentation occurs on your terms. Users can combine the use of dynamically defined and automatic run tasks such as: Automatically, by Idle resources (CPU and Disk I/O), Automatically, by user activity (Screensaver), One Time defragmentation, Revolving every X days, Revolving on specific days/weeks.
With restrictive background defragmentation options and no central management of the Windows 7 defragmenter, implementing an optimal un-attended defragmentation solution network wide using the Windows 7 defragmenter is not only difficult, it is also a time-consuming and IT resource wasting process.
The Windows 7 defragmenter is not well suited to automatic disk defrag. It has limited ability to monitor available system resources and is not capable of intelligently running during times of opportunity. This limits its effectiveness as a means to improve or maintain performance levels, but also means servers, workstations and user will only see performance benefits immediately following maintenance windows as opposed to throughout the work day when needed.
<strong>Advanced SMARTPlacement™- A Smarter Defrag</strong>
Speed up disk writes and slow refragmentation with PerfectDisk's patented SMARTPlacement optimization strategy and exclusive single-pass free space consolidation that delivers the largest blocks of free space possible.SmartPlacement Benefits
* Improves user productivity by improving both disk read and write speed
* Maintains faster boot times
* Speeds up application launch times
* Maximizes usable disk space
* Automates disk maintenance
* Prolongs system life
<strong>Enjoy it and please seed! </strong>