"B-ing rele knu" since last week!
Opie and Anthony 2010-12-29-O&A-CF64k
Sirius XM Satellite Radio Show
English, MP3, 64k/s
Spread the Virus!!!
This is a replay the entire show from Turk February 18, 2010. For those of you requesting "worst ofs" in the coming year, I suggest snagging old months from shuazien. Personally, I enjoy listening to their evolution, but trust me on their first-ever show: it's absolute crap.
Same old shit:
- Tigger's troubles
- Stupid Curling/Olympics
- "I AM Rock Quarry!"
- The soothing sounds of Yoko Ono
- Opie blathers about The Rock'n'Roll Circus
- "Make a joke that would definitely get us fired from the radio"
- Opie's doctor visit
- Patreekie in studio!
- "We Are the World" talk
- "I'm not dreaming about Kevin Garnett!"
- Twits on Tweeting
- Toyota troubles
- "You gotta know things."
- Out of control Toyota 911 call
- Tribute to Aunt Esther
- Vos is a techno-boob
- "We Are the World" update
- Sandy Kane sure gets raped a lot
- "This just in: The Bronx- The unhealthiest place to live in New York."
- Gary Coleman is a miserable little fella
- "Mr. O'neal- do you like rape?" "To some degree... it's tasty!"
- Old man beats a black man
- I woke up late and I'm tired of recapping, time to walk the dog.
- Unexpected bonus: Paul Mooney's black ass in studio! (sorry, it gets cut off- I'm disappointed too!)
I apologize for the random gaps- that's how it comes, so that's how it goes.
Other show and show related sources:
Opie and Anthony
Opie and Anthony Show Rundowns
Ron & Fez
...of course, we should also thank Inflammo and Shuazien for all of their hard work, as well as Kurto for helping me in ways you can only imagine. If it wasn't for them, there'd be no me.
Also- thanks to Shuazien for easing me in gently.
Also, Also- any criticism, constructive or otherwise, is greatly appreciated.
Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill ya.