ConvertXToDVD v22.214.171.1248 + BatchXtoDVD 2011
<span style="font-size:200%"><span style="color:red" /></span>
ConvertXToDVD v126.96.36.1998 Final
Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 (All 32/64 Bit)
ConvertXtoDVD will convert and burn your videos to DVD.
In a few clicks you can create DVDs playable on any home DVD player.
Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv , mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg-, nsv, dvr-ms, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc.
No external codecs needed.
Join several video files together for conversion to DVD.
Create DVD menus with sound and/or motion.
* Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv , mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg-, nsv, dvr-ms, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc.
* Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
* Conversion adviser wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
* 2 pass encoding option
* Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie.
* Many filters (if you want the best quality use Lanczos)
* Supports Multi-Core processors.
* Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
* Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
* Advanced file merging possibilities
* Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more... Select audio output format.
* Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA, opensubtitles, dvbsub with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold, turn on/off with DVD player remote control
* Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Broadcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above.
* Converts video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
* Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
- [Crash] freezes near end of conversion (I think during start of menu creation) - resolved.
- [Bug] When conversion complete with error, there is a bad log information and wrongly try to burn the result - resolved.
- [Bug] regression no audio on test validation file - resolved.
- [Bug] regression: Unrecoverable error while reading - resolved.
- 0003814: [Crash] Video encoder can't be initialized. Conversion aborted - two pass problem - resolved.
- [Unsupported file/stream format] AVI stream not decoded - resolved.
- Bug] regression audio level box will not take any custom value number - resolved.
Cosmetic / Log wording fix
- [Bug] spelling mistake in log file - resolved.