Predictions for 2011, Part I
Host: Ian Punnett
Guests: Open Lines
Ian Punnett hosted Part I of the Annual Predictions Show, asking callers to share one event they see coming in 2011. Here are some of the predictions Coast listeners made for the new year:
* Cal predicted a military coup in North Korea, which will lead to an improvement of that country's relationship with the West.
* Tom in Salem, Oregon foresees a major discovery at CERN that will relate to the heaven dimension, where souls go when people die.
* Cornelius said George Noory will marry in 2011; Jim in Dallas specifically said George will marry on November 11, 2011.
* Nancy predicted an 8.1 earthquake will hit along the San Andreas fault in mid-March.
* A subterranean tunnel will be found under the North American or Asian continent which could lead to Bigfoot's discovery, stated Charles of North Hollywood.
* AJ in Fort Meyers envisions the two big wrestling divisions, WWE and TNA, having serious money problems.
* An Illuminati sex slave scandal will be revealed, said Simon from Baltimore.
* Robert in Bloomington, Ill. foresees nanotechnology being used to heal people.
* Charles in Riverside, CA predicted a collapse of the music industry, with several large labels filing for bankruptcy.
* 'Synchronized walking' becomes very popular, said Greg in Iowa.
* Barb in Ohio predicted the largest sale of flowers ever, from mid February through early May.
* Stone in Kansas City, MO said that Yellowstone will "stretch its jaws," with increased earthquakes, but no major eruption in 2011.
* A major cruise ship will disappear in the Bermuda Triangle, predicted Seth.
* Shane shared a vision of a small military conflict that will take place on January 14th that will lead to a larger conflagration.
* John in California said the Zodiac Killer will finally be identified in 2011.
* A private research company will begin cloning people for organ donations, said Alex.
Ian also reviewed callers' predictions made for 2010. Here is a sample of the hits and misses.
* The Dollar will crash. We are going to go to another financial currency.
* President Obama goes on live TV to announce that aliens do exist, and has a green alien speak on camera.
* Ground opens up, sky is bright orange, massive earthquakes.
* Edgar Cayce’s Hall of Records will be found in the Grand Canyon.
* The disappearance of sea lions in San Francisco after Thanksgiving is a prelude to an explosion in Yellowstone.
* In the wake of recent terrorist attacks, it will force the government to tip its hand and reveal what has up until now been a secret form of teleportation.
* Deadly attack on a freighter off coast of Somalia; international military force will launch attack on bases of Somali pirates.
* 35% of pest control operators in the United States will use non-toxic chemicals in their businesses.