BizMaster 10-30-60 1.0

Size 39.92 MB   0 seeders     Added 2011-01-31 16:59:34

To download or stream you need BitLord. Visit them at BitLord.com
BizMaster 10-30-60 1.0 brings you a professional and smart Outlook plug-in application that leverages both the 10-30-60 customer relationship management theory and the contact property based group management theory which provides you more flexible and efficient features.It\'s aiming at enhancing Outlook Contacts and Group management via user-friendly and straightforward interface and operation design, it also provides new features to export and import contact data and thus simplified the complexity of sending email, contact query and management, enhanced the recoverability and security of contact data and helps you increases time efficiency and master the office work. Throughout your entire life time, you will be influenced by many people even the depths of those impact are different. 10% of which is of critical, 30% is important while the rest 60% is simply general. Strategically utilizing your time and energy will make it more easily for you to achieve greater success.Applying the same theory to business activities, the most critical mission for business is to find customers who are willing to pay. Your client base could be large and different clients usually possess different meanings to your business. Keeping timely and effective communications with your clients will ensure competitiveness of your business in today\'s intense business world.However, the potential challenges are: Not able to serve all clients with the same amount of contact intensity and frequency be-cause of limited time and attention; Inevitable omission of contacting some clients because of the large client base.From the perspective of customer relationship management, of all of your clients, 60% of the customers are regular customers, it\'s suggested to contact them periodically in order to identify possible business opportunities; 30% of customers are important customers, more frequent communications are needed, as the probability of them bringing business opportunities to you is higher; 10% of customers are key clients who are critical to your business, as it\'s very likely they will bring you decisive business opportunities, you need to contact them more frequently, maintaining your \"appearing and interesting rate\" in their eyes. Therefore, classifying your clients will help you obtain higher business achievements without devoting more attention.Contact Property -based group management Theory. People usually value the meaning of someone to himself by seeing him as a contact, evaluating his attributes (groups) and then classifying him to a specific group.Most of the existing contact management software require users to create groups first, search for contacts and then add them as members of those groups. In real practices, that\'s not the way brains actually work. For example, the “attributes” of Charles are both a Microsoft\'s and also baseball mate. Of all those contact management software exist in current market, none is in compliance with the way human brain works.Major Features:Quickly establish 10-30-60 theory based customer relationship managementEffectively manage contact and group mappingEasily send emails to contacts to get businessAccurately master the frequency of contacting recentlyEnhancements:Improves on the technology of easily managing contacts in Outlook.New features include group easily, search ability, display and process efficiency, and speed.With BizMaster 10-30-60 1.0 users can manage all of customers systematically, and get more opportunities.Requirements:MS OutlookInternet Access
bizmaster-10-30-60-1.0.exe 39.92 MB
Gathering some info...

Register and log in Isohunt and see no captcha anymore!

4000 symbols left
Hash baca2e5a804e2d22d2776fc8d88eb38617af7c6e