GridLines is an absorbing square-forming puzzle game. Take turns drawing one line at a time on the game grid. Complete a square and you get the points, but be careful not to give away too many squares to your opponent. Play the 'classic' mode, a 'bonuses' mode where every square is worth something different or set up your perfect game using the 'custom' mode. Challenge your computer to a game of GridLines today!
• 4 game modes including Classic, Bonuses & Custom.
• 5 difficulty settings. Play long or short games.
• Challenge a human friend in the Two Player mode.
• Save your current game and come back to it later.
• 4 beautiful locations featuring relaxing music.
• Play your own music with the built in MP3 player.
• Windows 2000/XP/Vista
• DirectX 8.1
• 450 MHz
• 64 MB RAM