Monitoring of company Internet bandwidth usage
Internet Access Monitor for Proxy Plus is a comprehensive Internet use monitoring and reporting utility for corporate networks. Each time any user accesses any website, downloads files or images, these actions are logged. Internet Access Monitor for Proxy Plus processes these log files to offer system administrators wealth of report building options. Internet Access Monitor for Proxy Plus is a useful network monitor solution and reports creator for those who want to know what is happening on their network.The program can build reports for individual users, showing the list of websites he or she visited, along with a detailed break down of internet activity (downloading, reading text, viewing pictures, watching movies, listening to music, working). Plus, the program can create comprehensive reports with analysis of overall bandwidth consumption, building easy to comprehend visual charts that suggest the areas where wasteful bandwidth consumption may be eliminated. Here are some key features of "Internet Access Monitor for Proxy Plus":
· Allows centralized supervising of your employees Internet access;
· Helps to prevent attempts to use corporate Internet bandwidth for personal use;
· Reduces your Internet expenses;
· Extremely easy-to-use and allows monitoring users in a just a few Minutes once its installation is complete;
· Works with all modern proxy servers;
· Allows generating a great number of reports and diagrams Reflecting the efficiency of your company's proxy server usage;
· Has task scheduler for automating the process of creating and delivering reports to authorized personnel.
· 128 RAM;
· 10000 Kb free disk space.
· 40-day trial.
· Cannot print reports.
· Nag screen. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Internet Access Monitor for ISA Server/Forefront TMG: Now the program uses Forefront TMG's host categories instead of its own host categories.(Please note that this feature will work on new databases only. Thus you have to delete your existing Internet Access Monitor database in order to be able to use this new feature.).
· Log files import process was optimized.
· Internet Access Monitor for ISA Server/Forefront TMG: Now the program uses different way for processing log files containing records about published web or mail servers. Now the program shows name of published servers instead of external client IP addresses..
· Reports generation routines were improved significantly.
· Product icons were renewed.
· Internet Access Monitor for ISA Server/Forefront TMG: Fixed bug with switching of incoming and outgoing traffic values.
· Fixed several issues related to database engine.
· Fixed several issues with internal Task Scheduler.
· Fixed several UI issues.