The application was designed to monitor a company's Internet bandwidth usage
Internet Access Monitor for Kerio WinRoute is a supervising utility that shows all the Internet activities performed on a computer under the form of a log.Internet Access Monitor processes these log files to offer system administrators wealth of report building options.Internet Access Monitor for Kerio WinRoute is a supervising utility that shows all the Internet activities performed on a computer under the form of a log.The program can build reports for individual users, showing the list of websites he or she visited, along with a detailed break down of internet activity (downloading, reading text, viewing pictures, watching movies, listening to music, working). Plus, the program can create comprehensive reports with analysis of overall bandwidth consumption, building easy to understand visual charts that suggest the areas where wasteful bandwidth consumption may be eliminated. Here are some key features of "Internet Access Monitor for Kerio WinRoute":
· Allows centralized supervising of your employees Internet access;
· Helps to prevent attempts to use corporate Internet bandwidth for personal use;
· Reduces your Internet expenses;
· Extremely easy-to-use and allows monitoring users in a just a few minutes once its installation is complete;
· Works with all modern proxy servers;
· Allows generating a great number of reports and diagrams reflecting the efficiency of your company's proxy server usage;
· Has task scheduler for automating the process of creating and delivering reports to authorized personnel.
· 64 MB RAM,
· 10000 kB space.
· 40-day trial.
· Cannot print logs.
· Nag screen. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Log files import process was optimized.
· Reports generation routines were improved significantly.
· Product icons were renewed.
· Fixed several issues related to database engine.
· Fixed several issues with internal Task Scheduler.
· Fixed several UI issues.