A powerful monitoring and reporting tool for corporate networks
Internet Access Monitor for Ositis WinProxy is an Internet activity monitor and log generator.Each time any user accesses any website, downloads files or images, these actions are logged. Internet Access Monitor Ositis WinProxy processes these log files to offer system administrators wealth of report building options. The program can build reports for individual users, showing the list of websites he or she visited, along with a detailed break down of internet activity (downloading, reading text, viewing pictures, watching movies, listening to music, working). Plus, the program can create comprehensive reports with analysis of overall bandwidth consumption, building easy to comprehend visual charts that suggest the areas where wasteful bandwidth consumption may be eliminated. Here are some key features of "Internet Access Monitor for Ositis WinProxy":
· Allows centralized supervising of your employees Internet access;
· Helps to prevent attempts to use corporate Internet bandwidth for personal use;
· Reduces your Internet expenses;
· Extremely easy-to-use and allows monitoring users in a just a few minutes once its installation is complete;
· Works with all modern proxy servers;
· Allows generating a great number of reports and diagrams reflecting the efficiency of your company's proxy server usage;
· Has task scheduler for automating the process of creating and delivering reports to authorized personnel.
· 128 RAM;
· 10000 Kb free disk space.
· 40-day trial.
· Cannot print logs.
· Nag screen. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Log files import process was optimized.
· Reports generation routines were improved significantly.
· Product icons were renewed.
· Fixed several issues related to database engine.
· Fixed several issues with internal Task Scheduler.
· Fixed several UI issues.