Flexible XML-Driven solution for web Gantt charts
AnyChart Flash Gantt Component is a superb and customizable component that will display Gantt charts. It is light, fast and highly effective for use in web applications. Create groups, connectors and milestones with a simple XML configuration! Here are some key features of "AnyChart Flash Gantt Component":
Driven by XML interface:
· Anychart offers you a variety of options, such as setting transparency, color, URL linking, captions and more. And you can do all these customizations via an XML File, no Flash source modifications required.
· Your server need not render any image, there is no need for any Active-X on the server, all graphing happens on the client side. A Flash Player is installed on more than 97% of Internet-connected PC's.
Extremely Easy to Use:
· You can create an XML file manually.
· Compatible with virtually all scripting languages (ASP, PHP, ColdFusion, Perl, etc.) - Use any language you like to create XML Source and pass it to a Flash object, or simply use an XML file from your server.
· Adobe Flash Player 9.0 or later
· Demo message on every chart.
· Demo preloader. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Editing tasks, resources or periods properties using client-side User Interface.
· Ability to select tasks, resources or periods.
· Editing, selection event model.
· Summary Tasks Auto-Recalculation.
· Retrieving chart details in XML format.
· Milestones in Resource Projects.
· Resources Grouping Feature.