Flexible Flash-based solution for the creation of animated charts
AnyChart Flash Chart Component offers you a flexible Flash based solution that allows you to create animated, compact, interactive and great looking charts.You are able to save your chart as a PNG image or as a PDF document. Here are some key features of "AnyChart Flash Chart Component":
Correct printing with Firefox browser:
· Everybody knows that when you’re trying to get “Print preview” in Firefox some “strange” things happen: all Flash content disappears. AnyChart is the first product that solves this issue.
· Multiple Axes feature allows to display several scales when dealing with data. Each axis can be customized using its properties to meet your needs. You can have as many axes as you want. Any data series can be linked to any axis, you can compare different series using different scales or display different scales for the same data. Any axis can be positioned and completely customized.
True Date / Time support:
· AnyChart supports date/time - it means you can operate with any date / time data without converting it. Both ordinal (categorized: bar, column, etc.) and value scales are supported. You get full control over any settings (interval, min/max control, etc). Completely customizable data input (any format of date/time data, including UNIX time stamps). This feature allows to to have use advanced formatting for axis, data labels and tooltips.
· AnyChart can plot chart using logarithmic scales for any chart type. Both X and Y scales can be logarithmic. The base of log scale can be customized. Please note that such scales are fully configurable as usual scales. Logarithmic scales is must-have feature for all scientific and financial charts.
· There are full control available for axis position for any chart type and any combinations. There are 32 different combinations of axis positions available.
· You can invert an axis for any chart type and any combinations. Also with axis you'll get your data inverted. It works for all types of scales: usual, logarithmic, date/time. Both X and Y axis support this feature.
Interactive Gauges and Gauge Dashboards:
· Feature rich Gauge Engine allows creation of Editable Interactive Gauges, Composite Gauges and Gauges with real-time update.
· Adobe Flash Player 9 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: Chart Show and Hide methods
· Improvement: Pie labeling mechanism improved
· Improvement: JS Scroll interface extended
· Bug fix: "No data" message in Funnel and Treemap
· Bug fix: Memory Leaks in IE
· Bug fix: Point click in Pie charts return value
· Bug fix: Absolute Deviation threshold issues
· Bug fix: Pies and palettes
· Bug fix: Scroll behavior
· Bug fix: Tooltip cut off
· Bug fix: Logarithmic axis labeling
· Bug fix: AM/PM Date Time issue
· Bug fix: Negative values labeling