An application that helps you organize and protect your personal information
There is so much information to remember as we run our daily lives! Passwords & user IDs, financial information, what vaccinations our children have had, when the cat had the last trip to the vet, when is the car due for its next service etc. If you want to get more organized in your life and have this information at your fingertips when you need it, then this is the software for you.myINFOSAFE is a Digital Vault in which you can store personal information for you and your family members. You can keep track of all your passwords and user IDs, important documents, personal finances, assets, your family health history and much more! There is even a digital diary you can use to keep a record of daily events. Save money on a hard copy diary. You will also have the possibility to keep track of all important events for you and your close ones. Store all things that are so easily forgotten unless you make a note of them. You can even store a picture for the day against each record you make. Great to keep records for your children's future! More importantly though, myINFOSAFE helps you keep your important information in order and accessible for your loved ones. If the worst happens and your family is left to administer your estate - is all your information in a place so that people can find it all? myINFOSAFE is that place. All information stored in myINFOSAFE is stored on your PC. No information is sent to the Internet. It is also encrypted, so if anyone accessed your PC they would need to know your password to access the information. You can back up or run myINFOSAFE from a USB key, giving you access to your information from any windows PC. Great for when you are away from home when travelling or just at the office. Here are some key features of "myINFOSAFE":
General Personal Information Section:
· Details: You can enter basic information about you such as your full name, date of birth, height, weight etc. This information is not hard to remember but will get used by other areas of myINFOSAFE (and will more so, as the application is enhanced in future versions)
· Contacts: A great place to store all the information for people or organisations you know. Store the birthdays of your friends and family as well! This is also an area to store all your address information. (Note: if you have more than one address for a person just add another record).
· Education: A place to note where and what years you went to school or undertook other forms of education. Make notes about your memories, teachers, or friends at the time
· Qualifications: Scan in copies of your qualifications and results so you can access them when you need them. Print them out when you need a copy for a job application or need to submit prior to further education
· Documents: Scan in copies of documents that are important to you. Your Will, your Power of Attorney, your Passport, etc can all be scanned in and accessed in one place
· Employment: Record all the places you have worked, when and for how long, what were your responsibilities, your successes, your memories? (If you did more than one job for an organisation then add another record)
· User id's: We are all collecting more and more user IDs as we use the internet more often. Here is a place to store them all securely and access them when you cannot remember them ? very handy! If you have a lot of ID's this feature alone justifies the purchase of myINFOSAFE
· Service providers: An area to keep a list of all the organisations that provide services for you, your doctor, lawyer, accountant, etc. You can make notes about work undertaken for you. Loyalty cards, subscriptions, weekly routines: Keep a track of loyalty cards, when your subscriptions expire. The
· weekly routine section is a quirky one that some people may like - all those things you need to tell a person looking after your house while you are away.
· Income and expenditure planning (Budget), calculate your net worth. Store information on insurance, investments, credit cards, bank accounts and more.
· Record your daily personal thoughts in a secure digital diary. Store a
· picture of the day.
· Record your assets, purchase date, purchase price, current value, receipts, warranty info, a picture and more. Calculate insurance cover needed.
Personal Health Record:
· Create a health record for you and your family members. Consolidate information from multiple health providers. Print it out and take it with you when you travel.
· CPU 1GHz+
· At least 100 MB free disk space
· .NET Framework 4.0 (Software will prompt for this if not installed on the PC)
· 30 days trial is full function with lower level of security than licensed version. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Adds Digital certificate, improved Demo registration function, a few fixes to issues found in 2.0.