Telnet / SSH and SNMP v1 / 2 / 3 Devices Monitor
Configuration Center Enterprise stands for network configuration management software. It will allows controlling and maintaining changes of network devices configuration from any vendor supporting Telnet SSH and SNMP version 1/2/3 protocols. It provides backup configurations, monitor history changes, compare changes and restore configurations of network devices. The software overcome the need of using several vendor specific configuration tools in multi vendor devices environment and helps to control and reduce configuration errors in IT environments.Configuration Center software can monitor any number of devices from any network location using Telnet and SSH shell protocols and SNMP version 1/2/3 protocols. The software monitoring engine can be operated manually by user request or run automatically on specific dates and times. It can provides automatic actions such as executing commands, sending SNMP traps or email notifications on specific configuration changes. It can also provides reporting, logging and exporting capabilities that can be used for enhanced management of current and historical network devices configuration. Here are some key features of "Configuration Center Enterprise":
· Provides real-time network configuration management.
· Support configuration monitoring of manageable devices from any vendor.
· Support Telnet SSH and SNMP version 1/2/3 network devices configuration.
· Enables automatic actions capabilities such as e-mail, SNMP traps and command execution.
· Enables automatic exporting capabilities to text file or SQL/Access ODBC databases.
· Provides enhanced statistics and reports including L2 and L3 interfaces options.
· Provides automatic configuration backup on specific dates and times.
· Provides historical network configuration management capabilities.
· Provides configuration changes on any number of devices.
· Provides network configuration comparison.
· Processor Pentium 233 MHz or higher processor
· Random Access Memory (RAM) 256 MB RAM or more
· Disk space 10 MB of available hard disk space
· 30 days trial