A tool for network administration and maintenance
Trogon MAC Scanner is a professional tool designed to scan networks for IP and MAC addresses. You will always know which computers and other network devices connected to the network, who are used them and where they are located. Trogon MAC Scanner automatic compare scan results with database and indicate new or changed hosts and you can immediately detect illegal access to the network. You can save scan results database to the file for future network monitoring and maintenance. Trogon MAC Scanner scan local network and detect IP addresses and MAC addresses for every network devices. Also find additional attributes: host name, workgroup, network adapter manufacturer. Trogon MAC Scanner use ARP protocol for scan subnet and use multithreading for simultaneous a large number of queries send out. This allows scan network incredible fast. If your computer connected with a several subnets, you can select any for scan. Here are some key features of "Trogon MAC Scanner":
· Scan and list IP addresses and MAC addresses of all the network devices.
· Save scan results into the database.
· Edit database records, add attributes (user name, location) to any record.
· Automatic compare scan results with database records and indicate difference.
· Export and Import database in file formats (txt, xml, csv).
· 20 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Refresh subnets list feature.
· Minor bugs fixed.