Curve linear-phase equalizer
The MFreeformEqualizer VST plugin was developed to be a FFT based linear-phase equalizer, which can provide virtually any frequency response and may save you when other methods have failed. Here are some key features of "MFreeformEqualizer":
· Freeform equalizer with range up to -64dB..64dB editable using MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES).
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always workflow enhanced. You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing. Smooth visualization of resulting response with almost unlimited zooming...
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
· Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
· 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz. MFreeformEqualizer has incredibly low harmonic distortion.
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Full automation.
· VST compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & dual-core support recommended
· If not activated, the software stays in demo mode, which generates noise from time to time and opens the developer's website on start-up and contains a clickable region, which opens the developer's website.
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Dual user interfaces - most commercial plugins now contain 2 interfaces, a simple default one with several predefined modes, but just a few controls, and an advanced one. This makes the plugins not only extremely versatile, but also quick and easy-to-use.
· Unique new analysis engine for MAnalyzer and all equalizers - new analysis engine is faster, more accurate and provides a whole new range of unique features, such as micro-sonograms, full sonograms, super-resolution (providing high resolution for low frequencies keeping speed for the high frequencies), prefilters (for loudness curves) or deharmonization (for easier fundamental frequencies analysis).
· Plugins are now categorized under VST and VST3 - with more than 55 plugins it started to be hard to find the plugin you need, therefore they are now categorized by purpose to Dynamics, EQs etc. With VST3 they also fit the standardized structure in your host (if it supports it).
· Added next/previous preset buttons.
· Added A/B switch to swap...