A multiband dynamics processing module plug-in
MMultiBandDynamics was developed to be an advanced multiband dynamics processing module plug-in is an advanced multiband dynamics processor with clear sound; designed originally for mastering, however due to its high performance and zero latency it is also suitable for any mixing purpose. Here are some key features of "MMultiBandDynamics":
· 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on a perfectly transparent crossover with fully adjustable limits and input gains.
· Advanced compressor/expander unit with ratio from 1:4 to 20:1 and infinity, adjustable range and knee.
· Advanced gate unit with adjustable size and knee.
· Custom processing shape - by enabling this feature MMultiBandDynamics immediately inherits original processing envelope and you can modify it using our MeldaProduction envelope system (MES) technology, that lets you easily create any dynamic processing shape you like. MMultiBandDynamics is very fast even for complicated shapes.
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always workflow enhanced. You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing. Smooth visualization of resulting response with almost unlimited zooming...
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
· Advanced dynamic detector featuring manual and 4 automatic modes with adjustable limits and speed. Besides standard attack and release parameters MMultiBandDynamics provides peak/RMS settings and peak hold feature.
· Unique temporary gain feature provides an excelled way to control amount of compression while keeping output level stable.
· Actual source level indication inside the shape graph - you always know, what dynamic value you can actually expect on the input and output, and what gain-reduction MMultiBandDynamics performs.
· Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x to minimize aliasing and get even more clear sound.
· Signal maximization - compressors actually lower the signal above treshold. MMultiBandDynamics can compensate the reduction to ensure, that if the source has reached 0dB, result will too.
· 3 signal shaping modes, dry/wet control and other supportive parameters that ease your workflow with MMultiBandDynamics.
· 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz. MMultiBandDynamics has incredibly low harmonic distortion.
· Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Full automation (except custom shapes).
· VST compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & dual-core support recommended
· If not activated, the software stays in demo mode, which generates noise from time to time and opens the developer's website on start-up and contains a clickable region, which opens the developer's website.
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Dual user interfaces - most commercial plugins now contain 2 interfaces, a simple default one with several predefined modes, but just a few controls, and an advanced one. This makes the plugins not only extremely versatile, but also quick and easy-to-use.
· Unique new analysis engine for MAnalyzer and all equalizers - new analysis engine is faster, more accurate and provides a whole new range of unique features, such as micro-sonograms, full sonograms, super-resolution (providing high resolution for low frequencies keeping speed for the high frequencies), prefilters (for loudness curves) or deharmonization (for easier fundamental frequencies analysis).
· Plugins are now categorized under VST and VST3 - with more than 55 plugins it started to be hard to find the plugin you need, therefore they are now categorized by purpose to Dynamics, EQs etc. With VST3 they also fit the standardized structure in your host (if it supports it).
· Added next/previous preset buttons.
· Added A/B switch...