An advanced windows client for Google Storage
CloudBerry Explorer for Google Storage PRO makes managing files in Google Storage even EASIER, more secure and cost efficient. By providing a user interface to Google Storage accounts, files, and buckets, CloudBerry lets you manage your files on cloud just as you would on your own local computer. Here are some key features of "CloudBerry Explorer for Google Storage PRO":
· Encryption – make sure the data is always protected and only you can view it
· Compression – speed up copy process and save on storage and transfer cost.
· Chunking – break large files into smaller ones to speed up the process and make transfer more reliable.
· FTP support – copy files directly from FTP server to Google Storage.
· Register and connect to any number of Google Storage accounts
· Copy files between your Google Storage accounts
· Share buckets and files located on Google Storage with other users
· Set up file access permissions (ACL) Automate common tasks with Microsoft PowerShell
· Generate external URLs
· Copy/Move in background
· Support for content-types
· Support for MD5
· Support for CNAMEs and signed URLs
· Apply ACL list to child objects (files inside a bucket)
· Rename files
· Generate short URLs
· Setup custom http headers.
· Google Storage account
· Internet connection
· .NET Framework 2.0
· 15 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for the European region
· Support for Google Docs storage