This is a program that compare files and folders
ExamDiff Pro is a powerful, intuitive and easy to use visual file and directory comparison tool for Windows.ExamDiff Pro features unique functionality that distinguishes ExamDiff Pro from other comparison programs. You will find that ExamDiff Pro offers much more efficient and user-friendly way to compare files and folders. Here are some key features of "ExamDiff Pro":
· Compares text files, binary files, and directories.
· Highlights differences down to the level of lines, words or characters.
· Highlights document syntax.
· Fuzzy line matching.
· Ability to recognize moved text blocks.
· Allows to add manual synchronization points to text file comparison.
· Compares directly from Windows Explorer.
· Allows editing files within file comparison panes.
· Allows copying, renaming, and deleting files or directories.
· Saves the file differences in a standard UNIX DIFF file or to a dynamic HTML web page.
· Prints and print previews diff reports.
· Easy navigation through the differences.
· Advanced Search features.
· Extensive command line interface.
· Advanced Ignore options, for ignoring capitalization, white space, programming-language comments, and more.
· Word wrapping.
· Plug-in support.
· Drag and drop support.
· Can create directory snapshots for later comparison.
· Includes full Unicode support.
· Fully customizable.
· 30 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Automated directory synchronization
· Support for Office 2007/2010 documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Option to ignore text file lines by their numbers
· Option to ignore blank lines at the end of a file
· New navigation commands: First Diff
· Last Diff
· End of Current Diff
· Ability to browse for file/directory directly in the main window via the Browse button
· Ability to denote text/binary files based on their extensions
· Option to copy adjacent ignored lines when diff blocks are replaced
· Option to swap diff and color bars for the first pane
· New command line option: /em:email email diff results to the address 'email'
· New buttons for existing commands can now be added to the toolbar: Load Session from File
· Save Session to File
· When "Save files before re-comparison" was set, clipboard contents caused the "Save first file" dialog and the "Save second file" dialogs to appear twice
· Ignoring trailing whitespaces in lines fai...