Calendar to organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events
Are you looking for a free and easy-to-use calendar program to help you manage your schedule, remember key dates, or gain a competitive edge in the business world? Look no further, because VueMinder Calendar Lite is the solution. Forget the traditional wall calendar or calendar+email software suites.Those may help you schedule an appointment, but do little to help you visualize how your schedule appears based on event priorities, categories, or locations. For those capabilities, you need software specifically designed with a clear focus on providing the best free scheduling solution available.With VueMinder, you can define events and contacts - and then easily link those with files. Events can be organized into multiple calendars and selectively layered or filtered in a variety of calendar views, as well as an interactive component that seamlessly integrates into the Windows desktop and provides quick access to upcoming events. Despite the free price, this software is fully capable of performing features that you'd need to pay for elsewhere. For example, Google Calendars can be synced to your computer and even accessed while offline. You can also subscribe to other online calendars, such as NFL game schedules.Data can be imported or exported via the iCalendar (ICS) file standard, for sharing data with other people and calendar programs. VueMinder is packed with a multitude of other innovative features to help make organizing your schedule simple and easy. These include many simple touches, like showing details when hovering the cursor over an event, the ability to undo accidental dismissal of reminders, and a dynamically updating print preview window.Combined into a single package, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it. If you're looking for even more, consider trying VueMinder Calendar Pro, which extends the Lite version with many additional features, such as calendar sharing over a LAN, 2-way Google Calendar sync, and email/SMS reminders Here are some key features of "VueMinder Calendar Lite":
· View multiple calendars in layers and by day, week, or month
· Subscribe to calendars on local network or web
· Add common public calendars, such as holidays
· Categorize events
· Import from iCalendar (ics) files
· Export to iCalendar (ics) files
· Print calendars using daily, weekly, and monthly layouts
· Quick startup using a configuration wizard
· Backup and restore data
· Cut, copy, paste, and delete events
· Customize calendar appearances
· View simple popup reminders
· View simple desktop alerts
· Mark events and tasks as being completed
· View an interactive calendar that is integrated into the Windows desktop
· Hide completed events and tasks
· Quick multi-month navigation
· Search for events
· Automatically check for program updates
· NET Framework 3.5
· 1.0 GHz CPU
· 256 MB RAM
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· NOTE: This version requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. Due to this dependency, VueMinder Calendar is no longer compatible with Windows 98/ME.
· Added a "Save as Web Page" command to the File menu, allowing the calendar to be saved directly to HTML
· Added the ability to hear a voice (text-to-speech) reminder when a popup reminder or desktop alert appears.
· Added a "Transfer Data to VueMinder Portable" command to the File menu, for easy transfer of data to the Portable (USB) version of VueMinder Calendar. The Portable version has also been improved with a command for transferring data in the opposite direction.
· Added a "Tomorrow" option to the various date range drop-down lists.
· Added an option for selecting which columns should be visible in the popup reminder window.
· Added a maximize/restore button to the upper-right corner of the desktop calendar. It will now be possible to have the desktop calendar fill the entire desktop.
· Improved the layout of the popup reminder window. The...