Advanced but easy to use tool for predictive modeling and data mining.
GMDH Shell is an easy-to-use yet comprehensive application designed for predictive modeling and data mining. The software combines well proven machine learning technology and extended capabilities for effective use of multi-core, multiprocessor and clustered computers. GMDH Shell makes processing of data much easier in many aspects. It is able to automatically detect usable data inside a file, transform data according to a problem type, drop irrelevant inputs and, finally, construct a set of predictive models at the base of optimal complexity detection and self-organization principals. Notable capabilities of the software environment: Time series forecasting, classification and continuous value prediction. Linear and non-linear multiparametric GMDH models. Estimation of variables' importance. Here are some key features of "GMDH Shell":
· Processing of CSV and XLS files including sets of files.
· Handling of missing values.
· Text variable detection.
· Encoding and binary decomposition of text variables.
· One-click result recalculation for dynamically updated data files.
· Background execution mode via command line.
· Support for muti-core processors.
· Allows up to 30 second tasks.
· No command line What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Improved Data manager:
· Bar chart, Histogram, Colored scatter plot.
· Splitter between input and target variable panels, splitter between File explorer and other panels.
· New transformations: Decompose particular column, Weighted instances.
· Reorganized panel of user-defined transformations.
· Simplified time series preprocessor configuration.
· Export of model predictions to XLS now works similar to the formula export.
· Fixed: Inability to import XLS if any XLSX files are in the same directory. Usually indicated with the error message “quote in unquoted text”.
· Fixed: Inability to import XLS files with blank rows on the top.
· Minor changes in user interface.