A multi-tabbed file manager that is an alternative to the standard Windows Explorer
Multi Commander has a everything you need in your daily works with files to make your work fast and efficient. It uses the very popular and efficient dual-panel layout.Multi Commander has all the standard features like a file manager has like copy, move, rename, view. But Multi Commander's big strength is the special features that allow you to do advanced task with ease. Like Auto-unpacking , Auto-sorting , Browse inside archives, Workspace support, Scripting, Searching and a lot more. And it allows you to do everything from the keyboard.Give Multi Commander a try to see just how useful it can be for managing all your files and folders!NOTE:You can use an Extended Test License to run Multi Commander as a registered user until 2011-07-31 for free. More details on this page. Here are some key features of "Multi Commander":
· Tabs allowing you to have multiple folders open.
· Caching that enable fast file browsing.
· Background work for all tasks that takes time to finish, allowing you to continue working without interruptions.
· Customize the layout and colors to fit your styling needs.
· Extensions and plugins that will increase the functionality of Multi Commander.
· FTP, Registry , Zip, 7-Zip, Rar , Tar , GZ , Bz2 , Jar Support
· View and Change file permissions, Take ownership of files.
· Picture tools like Convert / Rotate Pictures, View/Remove EXIF tags, Adjust EXIF Date of pictures.
· Audio tools like View Audio file properties, View/Edit MP3 Tags.
· Open API for developers to create extensions and plugins.
· Remember selections when you get back from another location when browsing the filesystem.
· Use mouse and drag and drop or use quick keyboard command for all the task.
· FileOperations plugins that can automatically sort / unpack files when they are moved or copied.
· File viewer that lets you view files of any size, as ASCII/Unicode/UTF8/Binary and Hex.
· Both 32bit and 64bit versions available.
· Can be installed onto a USB memory device.
· Handle folders with many thousands of files with easy, And use power full filters to limit what you want to view.
· Compare folders and select the files and folders that are different, that are the same and many other options.
· Power full script engine allowing you to create script that automate tasks.
· 30 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· FIXED - Problem with missing language file for the AudioTools plugin.
· ADDED - User defined commands can now be imported and aliases and menu option to be automatically setup.
· ADDED - The Default column setup can now be changed.
· ADDED - It is now possible to create a column set from the current column setup.
· ADDED - It is now possible to copy a existing column set to a new one.
· FIXED - GUI Problem with the column set dialog.
· FIXED - Improved error handling of FTP.
· FIXED - Crash problem when having additional file operation after a move operation.
· FIXED - Crash problem when user was asked to to add a new file operation to existing queue. But the existing queue finished while the question dialog was shown.
· FIXED - Copy registry keys and values as administrator when running as normal user now works.
· FIXED - Multiple \\server path are now shown correct in the device selection box.
· FIXED - Possible deadlock when monitoring a folder for change.
· FIXED - If starting a ne...