Catalog your AudioCDs, without having to type any title, artist or songname.
Use Audio-CD-Archiv as your music-centre to manage all your music-files. Load the lyrics automatically and on playback a title you see the scrolling Lyrics fitting to the music. Automatic loading cover pictures or insert from file. Build playlists in the Jukebox which you can play in the party mode with moving background images and scrolling lyrics. In addition you can operate the Jukebox and Party mode by the iPhone/Smartphone Remote Control in your WLAN. You are able to build cataloged CDs from MP3-files, if the ID3-Tags are 100% correct!You can protect closing the party mode with a password against unauthorized access. Use the sort index for Artists so that all names are sorted in the alphabetical correct order. But the displayed names are of the kind of First name + Last name. Search and find very easy and quickly duplicate titles. You can manage your devices like iPhone, iPod, Smartphone, MP3-Player offline. Copy the music you want for each devices and you only have to connect the device for synchronization. It's also possible to manage the Windows Media Player Library and iTunes Media Centre directly from Audio-CD-Archiv. Copy entire titles or custom titles from CD. The beginning and the end of a custom titlescan is determined by yourself, so it's possible to copy only the chorus. With the reorganization of music files you can bring your music files to a uniform format concerning folder- and filename as well as move all your music to only one folder. You can also verify and recover music files, in case a file was renamed, deleted or moved based on the ID3-Tags. With the Edition Professional you can share in your home network the same database from three Computer. More tools: Copy to CD, Scan cover, Backup and Restore, Backup of iTunes Media Centre, print and export, rate CDs and title with stars and much more Here are some key features of "Audio-CD-Archiv":
· Catalog your Audio or MP3-CDs in Cataloged music CDs and copy complete titles or only customized titlescans to your Computer.
· Manage each music file in details on your Computer in My Music Library.
· You can import music files from your iPhone/iPod or Smartphone as remote control for the Jukebox.
· You can use the iTunes Media Centre to Synchronize your iPhone/iPod without working with iTunes.
· Detailed explanations are available at any time by the tooltips. You will find them on nearly every button, list or checkbox.
· Computer with min. 1.5GHz recommended: Computer with 2GHz
· 1GB RAM, recommended 2GB RAM
· DVD-ROM drive
· Soundcard (recommended)
· 30 days trial version.
· Nag screen