Algoritmic reverb with spatial positioning system
The MReverb VST plugin was developed to be a special reverb designed for mixing, particularly spatial positioning, which has been a very hard and time-consuming task. Here are some key features of "MReverb":
· Spatial positioning system - using a simple view you can easily drag the sound source and MReverb will set all required parameters to make it sound like it is in specified room and position.
· Fully adjustable 3-band equalizer you can use to control sound of the reverberation signal, hence the room sound.
· 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFO, that can modulate any parameter including other modulators! This way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting!
· Fully algoritmic and true stereo reverb - MReverb does not need separate plate, hall, and room algorithms. Instead it has a huge set of intuitive parameters that allows you to easily emulate any given reverb characteristic. Anything from small rooms to extremely large halls with almost infinite reverb tails...
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always workflow enhanced. You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing. Smooth visualization of resulting response with almost unlimited zooming...
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
· Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
· 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz. MReverb has incredibly low harmonic distortion.
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Full automation.
· VST compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & dual-core support recommended
· If not activated, the software stays in demo mode, which generates noise from time to time and opens the developer's website on start-up and contains a clickable region, which opens the developer's website.
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Surround is now off by default, because it causes problems with some hosts (known are FL Studio and Studio One). If you use surround processing, please enable "Activate surround" in the plugin settings, it will enable all plugins at once.
· Band editor in equalizers doesn't close when clicking on a band type any more and shows filter steepness.
· Fix: Plugins could crash in AU when requested mono to stereo configuration.
· Fix: Styles are now moved to user data folder, because some computers have permission problem with all-users directory.
· Fix: MFilter caused massive gain in parallel mode in some special circumstances.
· Fix: Analyzer in equalizers didn't show correct spectrum if activated after upsampling change.