Audio DJ program for Windows
Zulu DJ software is a audio DJ program. This professional DJ software lets you mix music and other audio recordings live.When loading a music track onto a deck Zulu will automatically scan the file for a beat and assign a beat per minute (BPM) and will change the tempo in the second deck for perfect synchronization.Drag and drop music into and around the application's interface and preview an upcoming track through headphones via a secondary audio output.Zulu is an easy to use application with a friendly and intuitive interface. Within minutes you will be able to load audio files and broadcast live while applying effects. But if you take time to explore the other features you will find many powerful tools designed with the professional DJ in mind. Here are some key features of "Zulu":
· Crossfade in between two tracks.
· Automatic beat detection.
· Synchronization between the Decks.
· Supports a large number of audio file formats including wav (multiple codecs), mp3, vox, gsm, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and many more
· Change the pitch in real time of each track, slow it down or speed it up to manually sync it with the other tracks.
· Add a cue pointer marker at any point in a track to instantly start playing the track from that point.
· Loop sections within a track and syncronize that loop to the BPM.
· Real time Equalisation on each Deck (track) including "kill" buttons for instant EQ.
· Apply effects in real-time to a track.
· Effects include Distortion, High Pass Filter, Reverb, Phaser, Flanger and Delay.
· Separate output for headphones.
· Simple and intuitive user interface for day-to-day operation.
· Pentium 1.5GHz or above
· At least 256MB RAM
· 14-day trial
· Nag screen Reasons why this program is marked as ad-supported:
· Offers to download or install software or components (NCH Internet Browser toolbar) the program does not require to fully function
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system