Easily access and print any CAD file
A scaled-down version of VariCAD. With the VariCAD Viewer, you can open, view and print your drawings. In addition, this application will also offer you the possibility to view STEP and DWG files.VariCAD Viewer will help you also open STEP (3D), DWG (2D), DXF (2D) and IGES (2D) files. Requirements:
· True Color mode
· Hardware support of OpenGL
· Pentium II CPU
· 512MB RAM
· 16MB graphic adapter
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
The DWG/DXF interface contains:
· Full support of DWG formats from AutoCAD 2011 down to AutoCAD R12
· Significantly wider range of supported types of objects
· Optional methods of opening model spaces together with various paper spaces
· Clear and simple detection of possible erroneous files or problems
Among improved or rebuilt features are:
· 2D hatching, including selection or automatic detection of boundaries of hatched area and editing of existing hatches.
· Creation of contours, for instance preparation of profiles for 3D extrusion, rotation etc.
· 2D area calculations, used for obtaining the section area, outline length, moment of inertia or bending section modulus.
· Working with predefined 2D blocks.
· Working with predefined libraries of 2D symbols.
· Full support of 2D NURBS (splines, used as interpolation curves), including trimming, dividing, segment removals etc...
· 2D offsets, including support of poly-lines containing linear, circular or/and NURBS segments.
· New editing po...