The award-winning OpenSource Media Player is now available for Windows
The MPlayer for Windows package contains the most recent builds of MPlayer for the Windows platform as well as SMPlayer and MPUIMPlayer for Windows provides native support for more than 192 Video and 85 Audiocodecs.For maximum performance, the installer includes optimized builds for different CPU types. Furthermore the Full-Package includes the Binary Codec Package, while the Light-Package does not.Package contents: · MPlayer for Win32· SMPlayer front-end by RVM· MPUI front-end by Martin Fiedler· Binary Codec Package for MPlayer· Installer created with NSISNote:The great news is that the package now contains the "SMPlayer" front-end. Of course good old MPUI is still included. While the full package contains MPUI and SMPlayer, the light package is limited to MPUI. Here are some key features of "MPlayer (Full Package)":
· The award-winning OpenSource Media Player "MPlayer" available for Windows now!
· Self-contained "all-in-one" installer (made with NSIS)
· More than 192 Video- und 85 Audiocodecs supported natively!
· Latest optimized MPlayer builds by Celtic Druid
· Improved version of MPUI front-end (compiled with Delphi7 Professional)
· Binary Codec Package for Windows (included in Full-Package only)
· Full multi-language Unicode support (more than 20 languages to choose)
· Optimized builds for: Athlon-XP, Athlon-64, Core 2, Pentium-4, Pentium-4 Precott, Pemtium-M
· Generic build that runs on all CPUs (Runtime Detection)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· MPlayer binaries updated to SVN-r33488
· SMPlayer updated to Version 0.6.9 (SVN-r3607)
· QT Runtime Libs updated to Version 4.7.3