A comprehensive billing application for anyone who bills for labor, service and/or material.
Billing Organizer Pro is a flexible billing and invoicing database management system. Designed for all kinds of professionals such as lawyers, developers, consultants, field experts, artists, constructors, designers, architects, accountants, programmers, landscapers, doctors, gardeners, in other words, this billing software is addressed for anyone who has to bill for service, labor, and/or material. Here are some key features of "Billing Organizer Pro":
· View, Retrieve Information
· The program organizes and displays the data efficiently, so that the customers, billing items, invoices, payments, and billed items data is readily accessible in a variety of ways. Flexible search, powerful filter, and multilevel sort functions allow you to find and retrieve data easily.
· Report, Label Wizards
· You can quickly define and print a variety of summary reports. A detailed set of wizard dialogs let you define the report characteristic (color, size, margins, graphics,.. ), report layout , report sections (header, footer, ...). You can save settings to a template for future reuse.
· Flexible Templates
· Results of time consuming tasks or repetitive processes can be saved into templates. You can save the following settings to templates: data displays (views), report settings, label settings, html report settings, new records, ....You can switch to different layout, sort, filter, record's display, or create a new record just by selecting the previously saved template from a popup menu.
· This feature alone makes Organizer Pro one of the most flexible, end-user-oriented database products on the market. Using a helper program called Designer you can define or modify structures for your databases. This allows you to specify the data fields that you need for your application. Therefore, one Organizer Pro is like many Organizers in one program - you can use it for all your database needs.
· Network (multi-user environment)
· Our billing database management system can be used on a network in a multi-user environment. Borland Database Engine (BDE) or, more specifically its DBase component, is used for database access. You can use the software on your network, or you can create any number of accounts for users who share the same computer and would like to have their own databases.
· Customize Display, Data
· You can set any size of the data display windows (data fields are self-adjusting). You can select font type, color, and size for various interface elements of the system. You can change the meaning of the data entry controls by defining "your" labels. Our customers from about 70 non-English countries can translate them to their languages.
· Data Maintenance
· There is a set of useful functions that allow you to protect your data. Their purpose is to backup, restore, and repair data files. There is no need to use external software. You can even backup your database to multiple diskettes.
· Web Ready
· View Page : You do not have to switch among the data pages to check all fields of the selected record! Click on the View Tab displays the whole record in the form of the WEB page (all text fields together with images). Browser Page: You can view WEB Pages of the selected records directly in the Organizer's Browser Page. Pressing on the Browser Tab sets the Organizer's browser to activate the World Wide Web page address from the selected record.
· Handy Email function : you can create and send quickly e-mail messages to anyone on the Internet directly from the Organizer. It's easy to use and fast. At once you can send email messages to one, all, or selected e-mail addresses listed in the Organizer.
· HTML Wizard : You can easily convert your data (text and graphics) to HTML pages.
· Intel-compatible computer 486/66 or later,
· 64MB RAM,
· 10 MB of free hard disk space available.
· Display: VGA or higher-resolution video adapter (Super VGA, at least 256-color recommended).
· Peripherals: Mouse or compatible pointing device; Supports printers, scanners, digital cameras.
· Network (Optional): Microsoft TCP/IP
· Web Publishing Requirements (Optional): A host computer is required with continuous access to the Internet or intranet via TCP/IP.
· 30 days trial period
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New LoadDb command for Taskbar.
· Improvements in Print Customized Documents and View template functions.
· Improvements when creating a copy of an existing database - the drop-down lists can now be copied.
· Solutions with check in/out feature: New "Due In (days)" options in Manage Loans window.
· Solutions with check in/out feature: New options in Send Overdue/Reminder Notices window.
· New email authentication options for sending Overdue/Reminder Notices.
· Improvements in Master/Detail Copy data field (handling of checkboxes).
· New pro database solutions: Event/Class Registration Organizer Pro, Visitor/Host Organizer Pro, Visitor Organizer Pro