Generate program installation files using this simple tool.
InnoIDE is a brand new interface for generating Microsoft Windows installations using the free [InnoSetup] compiler.InnoIDE simplifies the generation of installations by allowing InnoSetup scripts to be created and edited in a purely graphical way without having to edit the script manually.Whether it's a small freeware application you've created, or a large, complex application, InnoIDE can help you create the perfect installation to fit your requirements. Give InnoIDE a try to see what it's really capable of! Here are some key features of "InnoIDE":
· Extremely intuitive user interface
· Support for the latest version of InnoSetup, both unicode & non-unicode
· Fully configurable syntax highlighting for Inno script & Pascal script
· #include files are automatically opened and can be edited directly
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Editor font is now changed by CTRL + Mouse Wheel
· Editor now supports unicode characters
· Lists now remember their last selection when refreshing.
· Improved the Function/Procedure list (issue with code comments)
· Fixed issue Paste issue with some edit boxes
· Fixed saving of unicode documents
· Fixed issues with extra " characters being added to the script
· Fixed issue with code section being overwritten with previous versions