Parental control for PC time limits, Internet control, block folders
Child Control is one of the most optimal parental control and security solution. Set time limits for the PC and/or the Internet and block/filter unwanted Internet contents. Child Control limits the access to internal Windows components and personal folders.A protocol informs you at any time as to what happened on your computer and when. Access is protected via password. Notification of PC and Internet Usage via Email notify. Several safety steps for young computer freaks that are too smart. Here are some key features of "Child Control 2011":
· Runs on all popular Windows systems (95-XP)
· Define the users who are allowed to access the PC
· Define time limits, either daily or for weekdays
· Define PC Off Times for each hour of each weekday
· Define Internet Off Times for each hour of each weekday
· Define Internet time limits, per day or per week
· Define “unwanted“ Internet contents with keywords
· Time limits can be defined separately for each EXE-file
· Report data is constantly logged to keep track of each user’s time.
· Disable major system settings
· Stealth mode: Make the program invisible to your users
· Whitelist EXE > Define exactly which programs your child is allowed to use!
· Whitelist Internet > Define exactly which URLs are allowed to use!
· E-Mail notification: see what is happening on your home PC from work.
· Define a holiday extension time, when every limit will be extended
· Crack-safe, all “back doors“ can easily be blocked via a mouse click.
· Easy Import and Export functions to share settings with other PCs
· Supports domains and workgroups, easy online update routine
· The user is always of aware of time used, time limit, and time remaining.
· Customize your own warning messages (e.g. non english languages)
· Pentium II / Celeron, or AMD Athlon/Duron running at 266 MHz or above
· a mouse
· VGA (800x600 or higher)
· 64MB RAM
· 5 MB free disk space per application are sufficient.
· 31 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· We've improved 64bit functions in Child Control for current Windows 7. Also 64-bit browser support has been added.
Simple new GUI experience:
· We have changed GUI to a new simple style. That allows parents who are using Child Control the first time more easy access to the most common functions. An improved wizard allows to change all relevant settings with some simple mouse click.
Hacks on the Internet:
· There are a lot of tips and tricks on how to "crack" Child Control on the Internet meanwhile. We have improved security a lot so that existing hacks won't work anymore. Child Control offers now an integrated auto update to keep security up-to-date.
New Log File section:
· Find new bar and pie charts to see how long the PC was used by the kids. Top URL and Top program lists shows you the most popular websites and programs/games on the relevant PC.
· Define a time limit on how long the PC could run. If this time is exceeded there must be ...