A GUI utility for MS SQL PHP programming
MS SQL PHP Generator is a powerful MS SQL Server GUI frontend that will help you generate high-quality MS SQL Server PHP scripts, views and queries for the further working with these objects through the web.MS SQL PHP Generator produces clear and easy to understand code that can be used as is or modified in any way you need. Save the huge costs of hiring a programmer, learning any programming language, or buying an expensive software - all the code is automatically generated for you! Here are some key features of "MS SQL PHP Generator":
· MS SQL PHP Generator is a high-quality GUI for building feature-rich PHP web apps
· MS SQL PHP Generator is a unique utility that allows making full-fledged web database applications in several clicks. The prices start from $0!
Clear in use:
· Even a newbie can use MS SQL PHP Generator
Full customization of the result HTML appearance:
· Possibility to apply your own design and standard HTML templates are at your disposal
Full customization of the result script:
· MS SQL PHP Generator provides you with all the powerful features you would expect from a professional database application
Implemented lookup options:
· MS SQL PHP Generator supports foreign key constraints and the automatic creation of look up menus
· Your can instantly create multilingual web applications with MS SQL PHP Generator
Advanced security features:
· Use MS SQL PHP Generator to convert your MS SQL Server databases into a working web application with login-protected user access
· Use wizard templates to make your work with MS SQL PHP Generator even easier
· Pentium III or higher
· RAM 512 MB
· Microsoft SQL server version 7.0/2000/2005/2008
· PHP 5
· The following features are disabled: SSH tunneling, HTTP tunneling, Updatable SQL queries, Delete multiple records, Extended filtering, Table-based user authentication, Database server user authentication, Record-level security, Master-detail presentations, User-defined events, Client-side data validation,
· Custom pagination (Display partitioning) and Data export to PDF, XML, CVS, Excel and Word What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for multi-level auto-complete editors has been implemented. Such control is based on cascading drop-down lists and allows you to select a value from a long list step-by-step. For example, when we select a country in the Country drop-down list, it will populate the City drop-down list according to the country selected, and so on.
· Starting with this version it is possible to edit and insert data within modal dialogs. To activate this feature, tick the corresponding checkbox in the Project Options or Page Properties window.
· Starting with this version it becomes possible to use a fixed header for data grid as well as display line numbers for grid records.
· Client side validation has been significantly improved. Now our software comes with a number of pre-defined validators including Range, Length range, Email, Credit card, URL, Regular expression, and some others. It is also still possible to implement your own validation logic using the OnEditFormValidate/OnI...