100% managed ASP.NET OLAP control: client for MS Analysis Services 2000 & 2005
RadarCube is a fast and powerful ASP.NET OLAP control offering you with a unique chance of supplying the web site with the MS Analysis 2000 or 2005 client abilities.RadarCube ASP.NET OLAP control for MS AS is entirely authored in C# 2.0 and can be an excellent substitute for the OWC PivotTable control. Here are some key features of "RadarCube ASP.NET OLAP control for MS AS":
· 100% managed (pure C# 2.0), no ActiveX code
· All ASP.NET 2.0 advantages. 100% AJAX
· Supports IE 5.5+, Firefox 1.1+, Opera 9.0+
· Supports the Microsoft Analysis Server 2000, 2005 or local cube files using ADOMD.NET 9.0
· Supports all cube structure elements of MS AS 2005 (dimensions, hierarchies, hierarchy groups, KPI, measure groups, hierarchy levels and hierarchy attributes)
· Ability to create additional calculated measures on the client or server side.
· Supports additional calculated members of hierarchies on the client/server side.
· Web parts support
· Drag-n-drop support (all browsers)
· Fixed columns/rows headers on scrolling the grid (all browsers)
· Ability to simultaneously display a set of measures and KPIs in the Grid.
· Interactive drill-down support of all types of hierarchies separately for every grid cell.
· Saving and restoring the current OLAP slice.
· Member grouping on any hierarchy level without changing the hierarchy levels structure.
· Separate hierarchy or dimension sorting on any level. Ability of any sorting method overriding.
· Ascending or descending sorting based on any column value in the OLAP grid.
· Supports filtering of any set of hierarchy members with or without applying these filters in the OLAP calculations.
· Auto filtering of the hierarchy members depending on their values in the grid. An ability to select some major/minor members, either according to their rank or on the Pareto principle.
· Custom rendering in any grid cell.
· Custom popup menus in the grid (all browsers).
· Handy integration with charting and other third-party components.
· Allows exporting the grid data to the MS Excel format.
· Visual Studio 2005
· Microsoft ADOMD.NET client.
· Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services 9.0 OLE DB Provider.
· ASP.NET 2.0.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The Quick Filter may not work properly;
· When displaying the percentage and ranks of the measures there can be errors;
· RIA: Selecting the color schema of the measures does not lead to the desired result;
· The toolbox button "show available panels" does not show the panels that had been closed by user before.