Captures any part of the screen and converts it to popular video formats
UM Screen Recorder is a professional application designed to record your screen and convert the recordings to various video formats.UM Screen Recorder is an all-in-one tool for screen recorder, video editing and video converter. It can capture any part of the screen precisely in flexible ways. Use UM Screen Recorder to save time and enhance your screen shots. You can use it to create demonstration videos for any software program, create video tutorials for school or college class, create video-based information products you can sell, even use it to record new tricks and techniques you discover on your favourite software program, before you forget them. Here are some key features of "UM Screen Recorder":
Records anything you see on your screen:
· Select any portion of the screen or the entire desktop for recording.
Record audio from microphone, line-In, CD etc.:
· Records audio from various audio sources.
Custom mouse cursor selection:
· System mouse cursor icon or a custom cursor icon can be recorded for mouse cursor movements.
Optimized Conversion Profiles:
· Comes with optimized and classified conversion profiles for a wide range of multimedia devices. Customize an existing profile and saved it as your own.
Rich Parameter Settings:
· Adjust general video, audio parameters such as start time, duration, video size, video/audio quality, audio channel, and much more. More advanced parameters are available for professional users.
Convert a File into Several Formats Simultaneously:
· Select a variety of output formats for a source, and let UM Camera Video Converter do the rest.
· You can preview while recording/converting screen video.
Prepare tutorials, presentations:
· Prepare software demonstrations, video presentations or tutorials. Produce/convert videos for video sharing web sites such as YouTube etc.
Videos entertainment online and offline:
· Record videos on website with the screen capture function. Record videos from camera, camcorder, recorder audio from audio input device.
· Pentium 300 MHz or better
· 128M or more RAM
· About 50Mb free hard drive space
· Watermark on the output files What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add video crop function.
· Add tooltip function.
· Add screen recorder function.