Secure FTP/SFTP Server for sharing files with other users
Titan FTP Server is an enterprise class server solution for storing and sharing files. With unparalleled performance and scalability, Titan serves a variety of needs from the largest enterprise to the home user. Titan provides an advanced feature set, giving you flexibility and control. An intuitive user interface makes Titan FTP Server easy to set up and maintain. Titan FTP Server is FIPS-140-2 compliant. For Large Enterprises: Titan offers unlimited user accounts (professional edition) and the controls to appropriately manage them. Bandwidth throttling and configurable maximum transfer speed allows you to customize the bandwidth given to any user or server. You can regulate the number of connections from a given IP, and block users and IP's after a configurable number of invalid commands. The control and scalability that Titan FTP server provides offers an excellent file sharing solution for even the largest enterprises. Security and Access Control: Titan provides security and access control features such as SSL for secure file transfers, S/Key MD4 and MD5 password encryption, enabling or disabling of anonymous access, and the ability to permit or deny access based on IP address. The server also includes the ability to block FXP and PASV mode transfers. For Home Users: All of the advanced functionality of the Enterprise version is included in a less expensive home version. And with features like configurable upload/download ratios and disk quotas, you can control the way that files are shared on your system. Here are some key features of "Titan FTP Server":
· SSL/SFTP support for secure file transfers
· Virtual Folders
· Unlimited user accounts (professional edition)
· Bandwidth Throttling Support
· S/KEY Password Encryption
· UL/DL Ratios
· Disk Quotas
· Banned/Free Files Lists
· Anonymous Access Enable/Disable
· Custom Messages
· Log File Rotation
· Pentium class processor or better, 400MHz or faster CPU
· Minimum of 128MB RAM
· Minimum 25MB of disk space for the Titan program and 100MB for each FTP Server configuration
· 20 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added: The SMTP Email Tab now supports the ability to add a special custom port instead of the default SMTP Port.
· Added: Secure SSL based SMTP Email ability.
· Added: Ability to handle chained CA certificates, specifically when Entrust hands down a certificate signed by an intermediate CA.
· Fixed: Downloading .xlsx files resulted in the browser saving the file as a .zip file.
· Fixed: Database fixes for updating paths when migrating data between user directories.
· Fixed: Database problem which could fail to create the ODBC DSN Properly when using SQL Authentication.
· Fixed: Issue in the Admin application which could allow a server to be deleted while it was running.
· Fixed: Various issues in the Admin Application which could cause the user's parameters to be reloaded too frequently.
· Fixed: Issue with the Virtual Folder Wizard failing to properly enumerate the Network resources.
· Fixed: Added better support for renaming files over a UNC via SMB.
· Fixed: Problem with the Ses...