Professional and user-friendly defragmentation software
Simply, quickly, and securely, you can get the maximum performance out of your expensive hardware investments - and all this with only a tiny investment of time and energy! O&O Defrag Professional Edition for Windows-based workstations unlocks the hidden Performance of your computer.O&O Defrag Professional will optimize your hard disk, securely repacking fragmented files together for more efficiency. In addition, O&O Defrag Professional Edition boasts outstanding usability and a myriad of important functions not found in any other defragmentation software platforms on the market today. Here are some key features of "O&O Defrag Professional":
· World-exclusive Defrag Screensaver included
· Blazing system starts
· Up to 100% more speed
· Complete automation with O&O OneButtonDefrag
· Special support for notebooks
· Screensaver mode
· Automatic background defragmentation
· Support for removable drives
· Easy to use even without previous experience
· Five different Defrag methods
· System with Intel Pentium 200MHz or equivalent
· 64 MB RAM
· 30 MB of free disk space
· VGA graphics card capable of running at a resolution of 800x600 with at least 256 colors
· Mouse and keyboard
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Quick configuration of O&O Defrag:
· The Quick configuration allows you to automate defragmentation with just a few mouse clicks right after the first start of O&O Defrag or at a later time. Once defined, you will never have to worry about the optimization of your hard disk again. Everything will be handled by O&O Defrag in the background. The default settings we propose are adapted to the needs of most our customers.
Optimized control of zones:
· The user can specify the file order in the drive individually by creating rules for them. In addition to changing zone filing, it is also possible to specify the optimization strategy for each zone. That is why O&O Defrag is still able to optimally enhance the performance, even if there are areas with special requirements.
· The O&O ActivityMonitor periodically determines the system load. It controls the performance demand of O&O Defrag during a defragmentation and adapts it to the current state. You can thereby work...