Allows modification of BitTorrent client's announcement data sent to tracker.
TorrentControl is a small and easy to use program that allows modification of BitTorrent client's announcement data sent to tracker. This can be used to maintain your ratio at desired level even with slow Internet connection. Rules are automatically created for each tracker and torrent and can be added, modified, or removed manually. Supports every BitTorrent client that can be connected through HTTP Proxy including popular µTorrent. Czech and English localization included. Requirements:
· .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1
· Recommended minimum: Pentium 1 GHz or better, 256 MB RAM
· Free space: 500 MB
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added missing English localization.
· Option to globally disable announcing to BitTorrent trackers.
· Properties of multiple selected rules can be modified at once.
· Optimization of some application parts.
· If number of days remaining to license expiration