Helps application developers to get all embed image information including EXIF tags, TIFF tags and GPS tags.
X360 Exif & Tiff Tag Viewer ActiveX Control helps application developers to get all embed image information including EXIF tags, TIFF tags and GPS tags.X360 Exif & Tiff Tag Viewer ActiveX lets you write useful information back to Jpeg, Png and Tiff image.Also, you can use it as a simply image viewer ActiveX with many useful viewing functions such as flip, move, print, rotate, zoom-in and zoom-out image. Most common image formats are accepted include BMP,GIF,JPEG,PNG,WMF,TIFF.Supported image file formats: BMP (standard Windows Bitmap file format). EMF (Enhanced Windows Metafile format). GIF (Graphics Interchange file Format). JPEG (Joint Photographic Expert Group file format). PNG (Portable Network Graphics file format). TIFF (Tagged-Image File Format). WMF (standard Windows Metafile format). Supported TIFF file compressions: CCITT Group 3 fax encoding. CCITT Group 4 fax encoding. LZW compression. Packbits - Macintosh RLE compression. Here are some key features of "X360 Exif & Tiff Tag Viewer ActiveX OCX":
· Get all embed information from Jpeg, Png and Tiff image.
· Embed image information include Exif tags, Tiff tags and Gps tags.
· Get count, display value, hexadecimal value and type of all tags.
· Write some information to Jpeg, Png and Tiff image.
· Information include artist, copyright, date time, document name, equipment make, equipment model, host computer, image description, image title, ink names, page name, software used, and user comment
· Visualize your images and convert them to different formats.
· View Bmp, Emf, Gif, Jpeg, Png, Wmf and Tiff image files.
· Save images as Jpeg, Png and Tiff.
· Save Jpeg images with user-defined quality level.
· Save Tiff images with different compression include CCITT3, CCITT4, LZW and Packbits Macintosh RLE.
· Provide tools to access the image within the preview - Image alignment, flip, rotate, zoom-in, zoom-out and zoom-to-fit the image.
· Hand tool for moving image using the mouse drag -Adjust the style and color of the preview window.
· Set border on/off, background color, background style and foreground color.
· Scroll the image smoothly, and provide a location bookmark tools.
· Save or bookmark a specified position of the scroll bar, and then auto scroll to the restored position.
· Get the coordinate of the image.
· Print images with specified size.
· 30 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· minor bug fixed