Converts protected M4V files to MP4, PSP, iPod, iPhone, iPad or iRiver
Kigo M4V Converter is a powerful M4V video format converter that uses multiple-speed recording technology to record M4V, then encode to unprotected video format, like MP4, AVI, FLV, MPG, 3GP with high quality and fast conversion speed. Those who are upset with DRM will not be bothered anymore. Just follow a few steps, and you can enjoy your favorite movies at will. It has been designed for ripping DRM M4V to unprotected formats, and then the converted video files can be played on iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Walkman, Creative Zen, Xbox 360, Sandisk Sansa, Nokia, Gphone and BlackBerry without limitation. It can also convert any video on your iTunes libary, even the purchased M4V. It can help you remove DRM protection from the iTunes M4V videos. Batch conversion is supported by this powerful m4v converter. It is very easy to use, too. Here are some key features of "Kigo M4V Converter":
· Remove DRM protection from purchased M4V video.
· Convert DRM protected M4V to MP4, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, MPG etc.
· Support extracting audio from M4V.
· Customize the output video format to individualize the video.
· Capture your favorite pictures from videos.
· Support batch conversion.
· iTunes 9.1.1 or higher
· 1G Hz Intel or PowerPC processor, or above
· 1024*768 resolution display or higher
· Only converts 30 seconds of a video at most What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix a bug which may cause output audio not sync to video, and to convert multi-languages M4V video, you can select a language as output audio.