Tracks your vehicle maintenance and more
Vehicle Manager will track your vehicle maintenance, parts, vendors, service reminders, contacts, and more.Track your vehicle's fuel efficiency - When you fill up your tank, keep your receipt and then enter the usage data into Vehicle Manager. Your fuel efficiency will be calculated, and you can identify long term trends which may help identify when unplanned critical service becomes due.Track your vehicle's service schedules and service history - With Vehicle Manager you can create a unique service schedule for each vehicle you own. Vehicle Manager reminds you as the service due date comes near. Easily track the service status for all of your vehicles and equipment with simple red, yellow, green status indicators. When the service has been finished, just mark the item as complete to automatically add it to your vehicle's service history.Track vehicle parts, vendors, and contacts - When replacing parts on your vehicles, add the parts, vendors, and contacts to your own personal database. If the part needs to be replaced again, you'll have all the information you need right at your fingertips. Here are some key features of "Vehicle Manager":
· Schedule recurring maintenance and inspection items by miles, kilometers, or hours.
· Track your vehicle's completed service and expenses.
· Track your vehicle's fuel efficiency over time (miles/gallon, kilometers/liter).
· Keep a database of the parts used on your vehicles.
· Track related vendors and contacts.
· Set options to track in US or Metric units
· Minimum 166 MHz processor
· Minimum 32 MB RAM
· Minimum 10 MB Hard Disk space
· The unregistered version allows you to browse all of the screens, but some changes can't be saved.