This program helps application creation with converting and compressing video stream into AVI capabilities
X360 Avi Converter ActiveX Controlis a very useful component designed to help application developers and programmers create applications with converting and compressing video stream into AVI format capabilities. It also allows you to playback and preview video stream before perform video compression. The ActiveX works on most of the Windows operating system. The functionality of the product can be accessed from most programming languages like C , Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, MS Access, VB.NET and C#. The following video file formats are supported for playback and compression:￭ ASF (Advanced Systems Format). ￭ AVI (Audio-Video Interleaved), DIVX, XVID. ￭ DAT (VCD). ￭ MOV, QT (QuickTime) ￭ MPEG (Motion Picture Experts Group), MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4.￭ RM, RMVB (Real Media).￭ VOB (DVD).￭ WMV (Windows Media Video) Here are some key features of "X360 Avi Convert ActiveX OCX":
· Convert video to AVI format.
· Fully control the video stream.
· Capture current image from the video. The bitmap format allows .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, and .tif.
· Get the current position of the stream in second or in HH:MM:SS format.
· Useful functions help user to create playback slider easily.
· Get useful information, for example video height and width and the duration.
· 30 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· minor bug fixed