Computer aided translation tool for professional translators.
Aliado.CAT is a complete translator's workbench at reasonable price. Use translation memories, machine translation, glossaries or migrate to Aliado.CAT your existing translation memories.Get Aliado.CAT and take it for a spin to see what it can actually do for you! Here are some key features of "Aliado.CAT":
· Easy and quick to install. Instantly ready for use.
Microsoft Office and OpenOffice files support:
· Supported file types are: Aliado.SAT files (*.aliadoxlf), CSV files (*.csv; *.txt), Java properties (*.properties; *.nlsprops), JSON files (*.json), HTML files (*.htm; *.html), MS Office files (*.docx; *.xlsx; *.pptx), OpenOffice files (*.ods; *.ots; *.odg; *.otg; *.odp; *.otp; *.odt; *.ott), Plain text files (*.txt), PO files (*.po), RESX files (*.resx), Subtitles files (*.srt), SDL Trados TTX files, Windows Installer files (*.wxs), XLIFF files (*.xliff; *.xlf), XHTML files (*.xhtml)
Two Translation Memory (MT) engines:
· You can use Aliado.SAT/Aliado.CAT built-in TM engine or use SDL Trados TM engine. To use SDL Trados translation memories, you need to have SDL Trados software installed.
Machine Translation MT web services support:
· In addition to translation memory suggestions you can get proposals generated by MT web services. Supported services are Google Translate, Apertium and OpenTran.
Exchange existing TMs with SDL Trados:
· If you don't have SDL Trados, you can still migrate existing TMs to Aliado.SAT/Aliado.CAT using TMX format.
Glossaries in TMX and CSV format:
· You can use custom glossaries in Translation Memory eXchange or Comma Separated Values format.
· Using keyboard shortcuts can help to speed up your workflow.
· Pentium-class CPU or equivalent
· 128 MB RAM,
· 14 days trial