Allows you to easily create PDF files from any printable document
Softpedia in association with Softland offers you a special discount: Now, only from Softpedia, you can buy novaPDF with a 30% discount. Take advantage of this opportunity and press the Buy Now button and use the SOFT30 coupon. Get it now, while it's hot! With the help of novaPDF Std you are allowed to produce high quality PDF files in an reliable and affordable way from any Windows application. It installs as a virtual printer driver and its easy-to-use interface helps you generate the PDF files by simply selecting the "print" command from any application (you can convert your Word documents, Excel sheets, PowerPoint presentations, AutoCad drawings, emails or web pages).Its purpose is to enable users to easily exchange electronic documents, independently of the application in which they were initially created. The resulted PDF files can be viewed on any computer with a PDF viewer (reader) installed. novaPDF Std doesn't require Adobe Acrobat or GhostScript to be installed to generate the pdf file. novaPDF Std can generate PDF files with embedded fonts. This means that your PDF files can be read and printed on any system without distributing your font separately, while maintaing the original intended design. novaPDF Std allows you to define different profiles, each with its own settings for page size, resolution, fonts, compression, document info and save settings. This is very useful if there are different users using the same computer (and each has different printing preferences).novaPDF Std has a lot of features that allows you to: modify the paper size (or create new custom page sizes for large format printing), modify the resolution (from 72 to 2400 dpi), change page orientation (portrait, landscape), fonts embedding (support for OpenType and TrueType), compress text and images (zip and Jpeg compression allow the generation of smaller output files) and lots more. Using novaPDF Std, both individual users and businesses are able to create PDF documents and easily share them, making the process of collaboration more efficient. Here are some key features of "novaPDF Standard [DISCOUNT: 30% OFF!]":
Create Standard PDF files:
· Creates 100% standard PDF files that can be viewed (or printed) using free PDF viewers (reader) (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader).
High-Quality searchable PDF:
· Creates high-quality searchable PDF files from all Microsoft Windows applications that support printing, retaining the original layout of the document.
· Set document information for PDF files (title, subject, author, keywords).
· You can choose a language for the interface of novaPDF during installation or change it later from its menu. novaPDF is currently available in more than 20 languages
Does not Require 3rd Party Software:
· Users can create PDF files without the need for 3rd party software (like Adobe Acrobat or GhostScript).
· You can stamp an entire PDF (or individual pages from it) with an image that can have transparency, rotation, opacity, color variation or other effects.
· Define different private profiles, each with its own settings for page size, resolution, fonts, compression, document info and save settings.
· Processor running at 400 MHz frequency or higher
· Minimum 64 MB of memory (RAM), 128 MB recommended
· 8 MB of free hard disk space for application files plus 3 MB working space during installation
· During evaluation a notice will be placed at the end of each page of the generated PDF file. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix: Corrected the installation process on Windows XP (32-bit) when the x64 folder does not exist
· Fix: Corrected the Append to PDF process on client computers