The software allows you to create PDF files from any printable document
Softpedia in association with Softland offers you a special discount: Now, only from Softpedia, you can buy novaPDF with a 30% discount. Take advantage of this opportunity and press the Buy Now button and use the SOFT30 coupon. Get it now, while it's hot! Using novaPDF Server Lite you can easily create high quality searchable PDF files in an affordable and reliable way from any Windows application. It installs as a printer driver and helps you generate the PDF files by simply selecting the "print" command from any application (you can convert your Word documents, Excel sheets, PowerPoint presentations, AutoCad drawings, emails or web pages). Its purpose is to enable users to easily exchange electronic documents, independently of the application in which they were initially created. The resulted PDF files can be viewed on any computer with a PDF viewer (reader) installed. It doesn’t require third party tools to be installed in order to generate the pdf file (like Adobe Acrobat or GhostScript). novaPDF can append/insert content to an existing PDF file. This PDF creator can be installed on one computer in a network environment (printer server) and used by all the computers in that network, without requiring a separate instalation for each computer it on each one separately. Just share the printer on the printer server and use it to create PDF files from any other computer. You can personalize your documents by setting the document information (title, subject, author, keywords). This feature is useful also if you want to publish your PDF files on the Web, as search engines will index your pdf files and use the document information to display it in the results. novaPDF Server Lite has a lot of features that allows you to: modify the paper size (or create new custom page sizes for large format printing), modify the resolution (from 72 to 2400 dpi), change page orientation (portrait, landscape), fonts embedding and lots more. The user interface supports localization, thus using novaPDF Lite in your own language. Here are some key features of "novaPDF Server Lite [DISCOUNT: 30% OFF!]":
· PDF/A Compliance. Creates PDFs compliant with PDF/A-1b specification for the RGB colorspace.
· Merge PDF Files. Append or insert content to an existing PDF file.
· Include title, author, keywords in your PDF file.
PDF Viewer Options:
· You can control how the PDF file will be displayed after it's generated in the default PDF viewer.
Custom Save Options:
· Configure it to use predefined save settings.
After Save Actions:
· Custom actions can be defined to be performed after the PDF was successfully generated.
Create Private Profiles:
· Define different profiles for future use, each with its own printing settings.
· The printing profiles can be exported or imported into different installations.
Predefined/Custom Page Sizes:
· Choose a default page size (like Letter, Legal, A3, A4, A5, A6, ...) or define your own.
Fonts embedding and font subsets embedding:
· Fonts (TrueType, OpenType and Type1) can be embedded in the PDF file to ensure perfect portability.
· Choose a language for the user interface
· approximately 20MB of free space
· A notice will be placed at the end of each page of the generated PDF (Portable Document Format) file. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix: Corrected the installation process on Windows XP (32-bit) when the x64 folder does not exist
· Fix: Corrected the Append to PDF process on client computers