An application that can enhance your file browsing experience
Listary is an application that will display a list of results as soon as you start typing. It is an enhancement utility for the default list control used everywhere: Windows Explorer, Task Manager, Registry Editor, and many other programs. Note: Free for personal use only. Here are some key features of "Listary":
Select items quickly:
· With the help of Listary you'll be able to select an item from the list by typing the content. Unlike default lists, you can edit your input to fix typos and you don't need to type so quickly.
· Listary provides some small but useful commands. For example, you can open a command-line window in the current directory while using Windows Explorer or a file dialog by typing "/cmd" and pressing Enter.
· A wealth of shortcut keys makes it more convenient to select an item from a big list.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: Built-in crash report component
· New: Menus can be transparent now
· Improved: Improved compatibility for custom applications
· Improved: Add hover delay to menus
· Fixed: Double-click may activate popup menu in some lists unexpectedly
· Fixed: Cursor may disappear while typing
· Fixed: Popup menu may not disappear sometimes