Network Wide Free Disk Space Monitoring Tools
Corner Bowl Disk Monitor is a network wide disk monitoring tool enabling IT to centrally manage free disk space, content and access. Monitor free disk space, SMART predictive failure notifications and directory sizes.Generate reports such as: largest files, file access permissions, recently accessed files, inactive files, duplicate files, file extension break down and more. Automatically delete unnecessary temporary files on all your servers and user workstations. Corner Bowl Disk Monitor comprises of a Windows Service, management interface application, as well as a tray icon application for user interface alerts.A combination of administrator shares and Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) is used to remotely manage computers meaning there are no installation requirements on remotely managed computers. Disk Monitor uses multi-threaded code to monitor disks, delete temporary files, and generate reports enabling hundreds of disks to be managed simultaneously. Here are some key features of "Corner Bowl Disk Monitor":
· Monitors free disk space, change in free space, SMART predictive disk failure notifications and online status.
· Automatically creates disk utilization summary reports ideal for large networks.
· Displays standard SMART variables such as disk temperature and raw read error rate.
· Automatically deletes temporary files on all networked computers.
· Monitors directory sizes, change in directory size and number of files.
· Provides access permission reports to aid systems administrators during compliance auditing cycles.
· Generates largest files, file extension break down and active or idle file reports.
· Sends notification and saves history when files and directories are changed, created, renamed and deleted.
· Creates directory size and sub-directory detail summary reports suited for comparing directory structures and content across multiple computers.
· Automatically publishes summary and free disk space reports to your Intranet web server.
· Supports fully customizable email alerts as well as many other types of notifications and actions including desktop popups, SMS alerts, remote execute and SNMP traps.
· Automatically monitors computers added to the domain or other Active Directory organizational units.
· Includes historical free disk space and directory size charts.
· Optionally stores free disk space and directory size information to SQL Server or MySQL.
· Includes tray icon status.
· Single installation monitors entire network.
· No installation required on managed computers.
· 20 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Previously the service may have failed to start after a reboot if the Cryptographic Service was slow to start. According to Microsoft this occurs because the service binary is digitally signed. The solution Microsoft has provided to the community is to exclude code signing from all Windows Services. The service binary is no longer signed.