This software application is a FAQ management software for Windows.
FAQ tracking application for Windows: database management system with ready to use faq-tracking database solutions. Our database software solution allows you to record, organize, and manage information about frequently asked questions. FAQ data manager is easy to use and very intuitive. You can use databases included in the software or you can quickly define and build your FAQ database solutions. Our database organizer comes with features: Access your FAQ information in a variety of ways (table, form, or browser). Create faq lists, faq grouped reports, or any other faq related documents. HTML wizard lets you create a set of linked web pages containing anything from simple FAQ reports to professionally designed web FAQ catalogs. With one click send email faq message or the whole html report. In addition, FAQ Organizer Deluxe will not impose any limitation on the number of records that you can add or the number of databases you are able to manage.Supports manual and automatic data entry procedures.You can create customized faq tracking database solution. Program is network compatible. There are more than 100 other personal or business database solutions that can be used with this software. Requirements:
· Intel-compatible computer 486/66 or later
· 64MB RAM
· 6 MB of free hard disk space available
· VGA or higher-resolution video adapter (Super VGA, at least 256-color recommended)
· Mouse or compatible pointing device; Supports printers, scanners, digital cameras
· Microsoft TCP/IP (optional)
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New Task Bar.
· Improved import from text files.
· Many new database templates.